[Histonet] Positive tissues for validation

Cynthia Castro ccastro at krmc.org
Thu Jun 20 15:58:33 CDT 2019

I am validating  HSV 1&2, AFB, Adenovirus and EBER IHC  stains. Does anyone have positive tissues for these and willing to share? I need 4 unstained slides per case. I need 4 EBER, 5-10 AFB, 5-10 HSV 1&2 and 5-10 Adenovirus. Any help is truly appreciated.

Cynthia Castro, CLS, MT(ASCP)
Kalispell Regional Medical Center
210 Sunnyview Lane
Kalispell MT 59901
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication is considered confidential, as it may contain privileged or confidential information that is protected by federal or state law. Any unauthorized direct or indirect disclosure, use, printing, alteration or copying of this communication is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and also notify our Compliance Office by calling 406-752-1742 and delete this communication and any attachments. Any opinions, views, advice or other statements contained in this communication are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Kalispell Regional Healthcare. Kalispell Regional Healthcare and its affiliates claim all applicable privileges related to the information contained in or transmitted with this communication. KRHPA616