[Histonet] image analysis assistance

Specimen Central specimencentral at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:45:48 CDT 2019

Hello histonet.

We are working with a company that has a developed a really nice image analysis tool that we think would be perfect for use in histology workflows. Unfortunately the company that makes the application doesn’t have any experience at all with histology. We are looking for experienced histologists with experience in things like segmentation analysis, cell counting and ideally, good familiarity with other similar systems that use deep learning to help us evaluate the tool and optimize the feature set for use in histology research. We can get you a copy of the software for free, and may be able to partner with volunteers who have a specific research or histology image analysis goals in mind that they can’t currently meet with other tools they have tried. Graduate students welcome. You can respond to us at specimencentral at gmail.com

Specimen Central.