[Histonet] HT Opening

Arrington, Karla A kaarrington at anthc.org
Wed Jul 17 12:46:34 CDT 2019

Hello All,

I hope everyone is enjoying summer.

In beautiful Alaska, our hospital caters to the Alaskan Native population with their entire medical needs being met.
Currently we have a Histology Technician position available in our pathology department. This position is M-F, no weekends and a rotating on-call schedule.
This position comes with excellent benefits and a team work environment. This also offers relocation assistance for the correct candidate. Must be ASCP certified or eligible.

For immediate consideration, email or FAX a current resume to kaarrington at anthc.org<mailto:kaarrington at anthc.org> and it will be forwarded to our hiring manager. Also visit our website at anthc.org and select Careers to apply online.

If you have questions regarding this position or how to submit an online application, please call ANTHC Human Resources at (907) 729-1301 or email careers at anthc.org<mailto:careers at anthc.org>.

Karla Arrington, HT(ASCP) HIT(AHIMA)
Pathology Supervisor
Alaska Native Medical Center