[Histonet] Words, phrases and names in histotechnology. A free glossary.

Bob Richmond rsrichmond at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:34:38 CST 2019

John Kiernan, certainly glad to see you back on HistoNet! - At 80 I've
finally retired.

This Biological Stain Commission glossary is a really useful resource I
wish we'd had long ago. A lot of information in it difficult to get
elsewhere. I'll link it on Facebook and on Sermo.

Two suggestions: BSC should post it in PDF form, since a lot of people will
probably want to print it out. And somebody should go through it and put
the umlauts and accent marks on all those European names!

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist
Maryville TN