[Histonet] Stericycle question from histonet

Carol G Fields cfields at mlkch.org
Mon Aug 19 10:58:24 CDT 2019

Hi,
No you just put all your containers in the barrel...sit them in there.  They decant the formalin at the company and incinerate the tissue.
I've used them at several hospitals.  It saves so much time and safety to your employee.  Add it all up and see if you break even or maybe ahead.  Call them and get a quote.
Good luck,
Carole