[Histonet] (no subject)

may.wei at medaysis.com may.wei at medaysis.com
Thu Aug 15 11:55:24 CDT 2019

   Hi Rhonda,

   To get contact with the local histotech community is a good place to
   start by contacting local community colleges which offer the histotech
   certificate (see the list of the local
   schools [1]https://www.nsh.org/learn/histology-schools). They may even
   want you to teach one of their lab classes given your extensive
   experiences.

   May Wei