[Histonet] Histotech opening in Virginia

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Mon Aug 5 14:00:00 CDT 2019

Hi Histonetters!

Happy Monday - I hope you had a great weekend!  I work at K.A. Recruiting
specializing in the placement of healthcare professionals into permanent
and full-time positions nationwide, and I am currently working with a lab
in *Roanoke County, Virginia* that is looking to hire a Histotech for their
M-F 4am-12:30pm shift.  If you are interested, could you send me a resume
and a good time to get in touch?  They are looking to start the interview
process asap so I would love to give you more information.

I also have some other openings, if you or anyone you know may be
interested let me know!!

  Central Georgia - Histotech x 2 openings (days 7:30a-4p and a morning
3a-1130a)
  Rockford, IL area- Histotech
  Chicago, IL area - Histotech x 2 openings (midnight ) anatomic pathology
  Northern Montana -  Histotech
  Charlotte, NC area - Histotech
  North Dakota - Histology Lead (Monday-Friday day shift)
  White Plains, NY - Grossing Tech
  Nashville, TN area - Grosser (evening/ night shift)

Again all of my positions are permanent and my clients offer great
compensation and benefits, as well as relocation assistance and sign on
bonuses!

Sincerely,

Katherine Marano
*K.A. Recruiting, Inc.*