[Histonet] Retic staining

Debra Siena DSiena at statlab.com
Tue Apr 23 15:10:28 CDT 2019

Hi all

Also the freshness of the ammonium hydroxide can make a difference in how much you have to add to get the proper reactions. Fresher works better and faster. Also I use one of the plastic disposable properties to do drop by drop while swirling in s small acid cleaned flask or new plastic container.

Debbie Siena