[Histonet] Muscle Enzyme Histochemistry

MONICA D. LOCKHART Monica.Lockhart at luhs.org
Tue Apr 16 15:06:52 CDT 2019

Hello Histonet!!

Hope all is well.

My lab would like to replace 2 techniques used during muscle workup with Myosin Fast and Myosin Slow.

Is there a lab running these tests that would give us guidance as to how to work these up?

Also, we are looking to replace our IDH-1 Antibody by Dianova.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Monica D. Lockhart, BBA, HT (ASCP) PBT
Supervisor Clinical Labs Histology
Loyola University Medical Center
2160 S. First Ave, Bldg 110 Rm 2290
Maywood, IL  60153
(o) 708.327.2608
(c) 708.692.8361
monica.lockhart at luhs.org

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.