[Histonet] Processing Veterinary Samples

e wayne johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Apr 16 08:29:59 CDT 2019

The vet samples can be processed just any other animal tissue whether they be human or rat. People is animals too. Formalin fixed there are no special safety issues. E. Wayne Johnson DVM Enable AgTech Beijing ewj Email:ewj at pigs.ag Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master On 04/16/2019 08:05, Miranda Giorgi via Histonet wrote: Hello, Our AP lab was recently approached by a Veterinary Pathologist to process, embed, and cut H&E slides of their postmortem animal samples.  If we consider taking on this work are there any concerns with variation in processing or safety protocols we might need to be aware of with regards to veterinary samples compared to human samples? Any information or experience you can share would be appreciated.  Thank you! Miranda Giorgi, HTL (ASCP)cm Histology Manager Incyte Diagnostics 509-892-2744 This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the InCyte Privacy Officer at privacy at incdx.com or call (509) 892-2700. _______________________________________________ Histonet mailing list Histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet