[Histonet] Oil Red O

Amos Brooks amosbrooks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:25:09 CDT 2018

Hi,
     I have seen this too. I mitigate the problem by making it up in 50 ml
increments and staining them flat. I draw from around the middle of the
Falcon tube I make it up in. It tends to precipitate so you could filter
it. Don't bother re-using the reagent. It's cheap & easy to make up. I
usually only see the precipitate with old solutions. Just make what you use
within a few weeks.

Best 'o luck,
Amos