[Histonet] Pinning Gross Specimens

Bryan Llewellyn llewllew at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 1 12:41:23 CDT 2018

If you can't find suitable pin out boards, they can be made easily
enough. Obtain some suitably sized plastic containers with lids and fill
them an inch deep with used, filtered, paraffin wax that would otherwise
be discarded. After using, just remelt, filter if needed, then harden again.

Bryan Llewellyn