[Histonet] Ventana dispenser issues - AGAIN

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Mon May 14 13:48:42 CDT 2018

When will this company ever learn? I'm at my wit's end with failed dispensers from Roche Ventana.  The volume of time I've wasted on this issue with this company is monumental.  They refuse to give true tracking information on the dispensers.  We have a relatively new Ultra.  The instrument is lovely, but the stains completely unreliable because of the dispenser failure.  Worse yet, one can never tell when the dispenser will fail.  It might fail right out of the box, or work fine for 30 tests and fail on 31.  This problem has been going on since the end of 2017 and still is continuing.  I know I'm not alone because of the recalls and most recently, the Medical Device Ongoing Action published 5/11/2018. Reaching out to the company is like trying to talk to a politician who talks in circles.  I'm truly at a loss and would welcome any suggestions from non-Roche employees.
Frustrated, Terri

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor