[Histonet] What is the smallest diameter (easily available and cheap) syringe?

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay blayjorge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:43:45 CST 2018

Hi:

I am preparing a device for blowing air into a tiny, subcylindrical
structure (diameter << 1 mm) in some (non-human) organisms. Heat extruded
Pasteur pipettes are good but too fragile for my taste.

What  is the smallest diameter (easily available and cheap) syringe?

If you have any constructive suggestions, please email me directly.

Cheers,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*