[Histonet] Supervisory Position in Suburban Chicago

Lester Raff MD LRaff at uropartners.com
Tue Mar 6 12:12:15 CST 2018

UroPartners Lab, a private lab in Chicago's Western Suburbs is beginning a search for a Histology Supervisor due to the impending retirement of our superstar supervisor.  Our staff of 4 histologists embeds, cut and stain approximately 150-200 biopsy blocks/day, as well as a performing a variety of automated IHC stains. The Supervisor position is full-time M-F.

Candidates should have appropriate certification and leadership experience.

Please email me at lraff at uropartners.com<mailto:lraff at uropartners.com> if interested in applying for this position.

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Thanks,

Lester J. Raff, MD MBA