[Histonet] Happy Histotech Day!

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Tue Mar 6 11:31:44 CST 2018

Hi Histonet members,

Happy Histo Day!!!  Are any of you looking for a new permanent, full-time
position?  I am working on some fantastic openings and would love to tell
you more.  My clients offer competitive compensation, complete benefits,
and relocation assistance.  See below, and if you are interested please
send me a resume directly and a good time to talk!

*Histology openings:*

CT - Darien - Histotech (night shift)

FL - Tampa - MOHS Tech, operating mobile van

FL - Tampa - Histology Supervisor

IN - East Chicago - Histotech (midnight & evening shift)

ME - Scarborough - Histotech II (evening shift)

MN - Minneapolis - Histotech (day shift, mon - Fri 8a-5p)

NC - Charlotte - Histotech

NY - New York - Histotech (Bachelors & NY License req'd)

NY - White Plains - Histotech (1st & 2nd shifts open w/ rotating wknds)
(IHC exp req'd)

OH - Columbus - Histotech (1st shift)

VA - Richmond - Histotechnologist (days)

Sincerely,
Katherine Marano
*K.A. Recruiting, Inc.*
Your Partner in Healthcare Recruiting