[Histonet] Histology Openings

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Fri Jun 15 08:54:01 CDT 2018

Hi Histonet members,

Happy Friday!  I wanted to check in and see you, or anyone you know, may be
looking for a new permanent and full-time Histology position?  I work with
hospitals and labs across the country and I am currently looking to fill 10
excellent openings (see below).  My clients offer competitive compensation,
complete benefits, and many offer relocation assistance or sign on
bonuses.  Let me know if you are interested in hearing more about any of
these!!

*Histology*

FL - Tampa - Histology Supervisor

IN - East Chicago - Histotech (nights)

NC - Charlotte - Histotech

NM - Bayard - Histotech, Section Lead

NY - White Plains - Histotech (1st & 2nd shifts open w/ rotating wknds)
(IHC exp req'd)

NY - White Plains- Grossing Tech

OR - Salem - Histotech

TX - Houston - Anatomic Pathology (Histology) Lab Manager

VA - Richmond - Histotech (days)

Sincerely,

Katherine Marano
*K.A. Recruiting, Inc.*