[Histonet] old cryostat

Eck, Allison aeck at dh.org
Wed Jun 13 08:04:17 CDT 2018

Good morning,
Thank you to everyone who responded to my frozen section question.  The information I received was very useful.
 With that being said, I have an old cryostat, a Jung 1800.  It no longer works as the refrigeration system has died but does anyone know of a company that would purchase (or even take) an old broken piece of equipment.  It could potentially be scrapped for parts.  I'm not sure how else to dispose of a cryostat.

Thanks
Allison

Allison Eck, HTL(ASCP)cm,QLS, AHI(AMT),CEAS1
Lead Tech Histology
Doylestown Hospital
595 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901