[Histonet] Bouin postfixation

Gudrun Lang gu.lang at gmx.at
Sun Jun 10 09:37:58 CDT 2018

The treatment with bouin afterwards doesn't make the formaldehyde-fixation undone. This would be rather a kind of antigen-retrieval
and results at least in a mixture of both fixations.
I would stay with the familiar formaldehyde-fixation without experiments and try to get the best out of it with the best fitting
antigen-retrieval method.

Gudrun Lang