[Histonet] IHC VALIDATION

Fulton Regan regan.fulton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:48:23 CST 2018

Hi Dawn,

I would suggest having a look at this CAP guidance paper, below.  If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

1. Patrick, L. F. et al. Principles of analytic validation of immunohistochemical assays: Guideline from the College of American Pathologists Pathology and Laboratory Quality Center. Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 138, 1432–1443 (2014).

Regan

Regan Fulton, MD/PhD
PhenoPath
551 North 34th Street, Suite 100