[Histonet] IHC VALIDATION

Olszewski, Dawn Dawn.Olszewski at SGMC.ORG
Tue Feb 27 10:34:40 CST 2018

Good morning Histo Peeps,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their protocol on antibody validation for the IHC lab on FFPE tissues.  Do you know if there are specific regulations on validation or does each lab/hospital develop their own methods.  We are no longer under CAP for inspections,  but we are inspected by Joint Commission.

If you know of specific regulations could you please site them.  We seem to be in disagreement on how this should be done in our lab.
Thanks for any and all advice in advance.

Sincerely,

Dawn Olszewski, HTL(ASCP)QIHC