[Histonet] Whole Slide Imaging

Erin McCarthy erin.mccarthy at tempus.com
Wed Feb 21 09:52:49 CST 2018

Hi All,

I am curious if any of you have used a whole slide imager, and if so how
did you structure your validation plan? Our lab does not make primary Dx,
we review samples for tumor content to use for NGS testing. We record
images so we can keep a record of the tissue once we send the slides back
to the original facilities. Any questions I will gladly add more!

Thanks!

--

Erin McCarthy, HT (ASCP)
Lead Histotechnician

Tempus Labs
600 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago IL 60654
Ph:(312) 638-6344 Ext.3835

--
This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information and/or protected health information (PHI) that is protected by