[Histonet] Brachyury

Cooper, Brian bcooper at chla.usc.edu
Wed Dec 26 11:43:48 CST 2018

We use the mouse monoclonal (1H9A2) from AbCam.  Works like a charm.

https://www.abcam.com/brachyury--bry-antibody-1h9a2-ab140661.html

Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CM | Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
bcooper at chla.usc.edu