[Histonet] Brachyury

Oler, April amarr at med.umich.edu
Wed Dec 26 08:20:03 CST 2018

Good morning Histonet,

Has anyone had luck finding a Brachyury antibody that works well? After the Santa Cruz (H-210) was discontinued, I've been unable to find an antibody to replace the H-210. I've tried two antibodies (Santa Cruz D-10 and BioSB X1A02), but I was unable to validate either of them due to inconsistent staining results.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

April Oler, HT
Lead Tech IHC/DIF/Muscle
Michigan Medicine
University of Michigan