[Histonet] IHC Stainer

Colleen Forster cforster at umn.edu
Thu Aug 30 13:11:14 CDT 2018

I am with Jennifer on the IntelliPath.....I have just gotten 2 of them in
my lab.

The new instrument was demoed at NSH last year. It is an amazing
machine,....I wish I could have had that one VEry limited numbers will be
avaiable in November with the main stream sales beginning in January.

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
U of MN