[Histonet] TMAs for MMR validation

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Mon Aug 13 13:03:42 CDT 2018

We used US Biomax TMA CO804A to validate our MMR antibodies.  We sent one set to the reference lab where ours were currently being stained, and then stained the other set with the 4 Antibodies.  Compared the staining of the 2 and done!  I had also called CAP in insure that this method would be acceptable.  I hope this helps.  Terri

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874
Care, Comfort, and Heal

Today's Topics:
   2. TMA for MMR panel validation (Cassie P. Davis)

Message: 2