[Histonet] Leica embedding station

Greg Dobbin greg.dobbin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:58:30 CDT 2018

Hi Lauren,
Further to Tony's response...there are also thermal fuses that shut the
power off to a drawer if the power (or temp IDK which) as a safety feature.
So quite often we find one warming drawer or the other can be reset by
powering the unit down for a couple of hours. It normally works fine after
that...but not always. When powering down doesn't fix it we call biomed
engineers to come with their volt meters and spare fuses to fix it. We have
also had heating elements "die" and in that case the whole drawer must be
replaced because the element is affixed to the bottom of the drawer.
Hope this helps,
Greg

--
*Greg Dobbin*
1205 Pleasant Grove Rd

*Everything in moderation...even moderation itself**!*