[Histonet] Leica embedding station

Tony OJ tony.auge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:22:52 CDT 2018

 Hi Lauren,

I have the same model and had a similar issue but my heating plate only
went to like 30 Celsius. There are about 12 different fuses on the inside
once you take it apart, you have to take all the screws out on the back and
then life the whole top section off. There is one fuse for voltage
regulation that went out on mine, I replaced that and it started working
again. If you have a voltmeter you can check all the fuses, if there is no
resistance then the fuse is bad.

Goodluck!
Tony