[Histonet] University Core Support Facilities

Amy Porter portera at msu.edu
Tue Sep 19 10:26:35 CDT 2017

To all:

I have been asked to perform a cost analysis and comparison of the rates we
charge for services to our researchers here on campus and outside the
university - I am looking for labs that would be will to share this
information for both in house and outside clients - a lab that does both
would be ideal.  I would conduct these conversations off list once started
to prevent overload of the list and keep your information confidential if
needed.  Thanks in advance - Amy

Amy S. Porter, HT (ASCP)

Michigan State University

Investigative HistoPathology Lab