[Histonet] Med tech

Baldwin, Kathy sbaldwin at mhhcc.org
Thu Sep 14 14:51:42 CDT 2017

Hi fellow histonetters
Was wondering if anyone can help me, my organization has a couple of permanent Med Tech positions open we are currently using temps but would love to see if anyone out there knows someone that would like a permanent job.  I know this is for histologists but we all know a med tech or two :)

S Kathy Baldwin ASCP, SCT
Histology and Cytology Supervisor
Ph 812-996-0210
Fax 812-996-0232

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.