[Histonet] Hope to see you tomorrow at NSH SC in Orlando.

relia1 relia1 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 14 12:17:18 CDT 2017

Hi Histonetters!It has been quite a week here in Florida!I'm looking forward to getting back some normalcy and hugging all of my histopeeps at the NSH/SC.This is the time each year that I get to meet in person the people I work with all year long.If you are attending I hope to have the opportunity to say hi.If you are looking for me I can usually be found at the registration desk.You can also reach me on my cell at 407-353-5070.Hope to see you soon.

Thanks-PamRight Place, Right Time, Right Move with RELIA!
Thank you, Pam BarkerPresident RELIA Solutions(407)353-5070relia1 at earthlink.net
 Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.