[Histonet] gross photography

Gudrun Lang gu.lang at gmx.at
Wed Nov 29 10:13:38 CST 2017

Hi,
We use MakroPath from Milestone in a routine histolab. The camera is mounted
on the top oft he grossing-station, with an integrated PC+monitor and pedals
for zooming and taking photos. Within this system you can mark the pictures,
draw something, measure something ...
In comparison to the older method with digital-camera, manual zoom etc. it
is very conveniant.  Picture quality is high.

Gudrun