[Histonet] TTG

cynthia haynes naje1972 at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 13:45:56 CDT 2017

My pathologist usually asks for CD68 to be done on possible celiac cases.Cynthia Haynes-James H.T
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Pairan, Kelly via Histonet<histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:   Happy Friday!

A special thank you to everyone who answered by question about Inhibin yesterday.  One of my pathologists has now asked me to reach out to all of you to ask if anyone is using TTG for Duodenal Biopsies from possible Celiac patients.  If so, where are you currently getting your antibody and do you have any problems with the staining?

Thank you for your help and have a lovely long weekend!
Kelly