[Histonet] Cryostat and Parts

Travis Troyer tratroyer at gmail.com
Tue May 2 16:15:47 CDT 2017

We are in the process of moving and we have some equipment and supplies
that we are not taking with us.    We have 2 Microm HM 505E cryostats and
all of the internal components.    One of the cryostats doesn't cool down
and the other one doesn't advance properly but is otherwise in working
order.    If anyone is interested in the cryostats or the any of the parts
please let me know.    We also have 12 bottles of Polarstat Plus cryostat
mounting media (exp 6/18).    If anyone is interested please let me know.

Travis Troyer

Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center
1133 College Ave., Suite E230
Manhattan, KS 66502
Tel: 785-537-4990 <(785)%20537-4990>
Fax: 785-537-1938 <(785)%20537-1938>