[Histonet] . Refurbished Leica RM2135

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer at mdanderson.org
Tue May 2 14:23:38 CDT 2017

Sandra,

On some holders you can easily convert back and forth from low to high.  If your service person does not know anything about that, I would ask Leica.  Specifically ask for a tech rep with the most microtome experience (in years).  That person should be able to tell you what part you need.  They may even have an old one lying around for you.
Also check with some of the more established labs in your area, they may have a blade holder that you can get for parts.

Toysha Mayer

Message: 2