[Histonet] disposable grossing pad

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Thu Mar 30 12:42:55 CDT 2017

I know many, including staff here, that prefer to use "chux".  They are very cheap, come in various sizes and adsorption levels, latex-free, with a highly absorbent core and soft, quick-drying coverstock so you don't get lint in your specimens. Use your favorite search engine to look them up.  Almost all major Med suppliers carry them.  Between specimens, we just toss the old one into red-bag waste.
I hope this helps.
Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874
Care, Comfort, and Heal

   1. formalin pad for grossing (Wang, Weixi)
Message: 1