[Histonet] Grossing histotech opening - Topeka, Kansas

Carol Torrence ctorrence at kmcpa.com
Tue Mar 28 17:15:55 CDT 2017

Good day all!  We have an opening in our histology lab!  We are a smaller lab with a fun and fast pace.  Besides routine histology, we offer our dermatopathologist a broad menu of IHC testing.  The lab operates Monday through Friday with a team of 5.  Weekends are free to enjoy nearby lakes, parks and arts.  We are 28 miles from Lawrence, 50 miles from Manhattan and 65 miles from greater Kansas City.  Candidate must meet CLIA requirements for grossing (high complexity).

Follow this link to check us out! http://www.kmcpa.com/
Follow this link for a complete job description  https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=e07c4cac6b004db4&tk=1bb4jhvlqak8leja&from=company

This notification is being placed by the employer and not an employment agency.

Have a great day!

Carol M. Torrence, HT(ASCP)
Director of Lab Services