[Histonet] Sections falling off

SANCHEZ QUINTEIRO PABLO pablo.sanchez at usc.es
Wed Mar 22 19:06:12 CDT 2017

Lots of thanks Ruth! What you tell us seems very sensible.

But I am unsure about your protocol. After 24 h Bouin we transfer the brain to 70 alcohol and start embedding several days later.

Must we avoid this storage in 70 ethanol? Instead must we wash the samples from Bouin after 24 h in water and start embedding from that point?

Thanks for your input.

Pablo