[Histonet] Authorization forms

Elaine allison Hoffman elaineahoffman55 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 15:24:31 CDT 2017

 Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for some help in creating an authorization form for patients who want to pickup their own slides to take with themto their second opinion doctor or surgeon appointment.  I don't know all the legal jargon to use but I want to type up a form for the patient to sign that gives authorization and permission to give them their slides to take with them.  If anyone has such a formthat they would be willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.  I'm just looking for some ideas how to put this form together, what it should include, and what it should look like. Thanks in advance for your help!
Elaine Hoffman

The Gastroenterology Clinic & Endoscopy Center, IncGI Pathology Laboratory