[Histonet] Pregnancy and the Histo lab

Katelin Tellechea katelin09htl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:15:59 CDT 2017

Hi Kimberly,
I did a poster presentation on this topic at the NSH Symposium in Long
Beach, 2016. There is new research that most of us aren't up to date on and
I feel strongly about using it to create a new culture of safety for our
pregnant histotechs.
I would be happy to send you a copy of my poster and I am working with the
NSH Health and Safety Committee to create a user friendly version of it for
The Block.  The Block also has the abstract, podcast interview, and a
Safety Snippet of my poster.
In the Fall 2016 Mikro-Graf newsletter (published by the Michigan Society
of Histotechnologists) my poster findings are published in the lead
article.
Also, you can listen to my podcast interview on the NSH podcast website
http://nshpodcasts.podbean.com (P-17, posted 11/7/2016).
Please contact me directly if you have any other questions or I can help in
any way.
Katelin