[Histonet] Louisiana Histotech Opening

Angie Laparidis angie at ka-recruiting.com
Mon Jul 10 08:54:33 CDT 2017

Dear Histonet Users,

I wanted to share a brand new opening with a well-known laboratory in the
Lafayette, LA area!

They are looking for a Full-time histotech to join their expanding
laboratory. Hours are around 2am-10am Tuesday-Friday morning, then from
10pm-6am on Friday night/Sat. morning.

This is an ideal opportunity if you're a tech that prefers early mornings!
This laboratory offers great compensation and benefits packages and the
opening should not be available for very long. Feel free to send over a
resume and let me know if you would like more details!

Sincerely,

*Angie Laparidis*Healthcare Recruiter
K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
10 Post Office Square, 8th Floor South, Boston, MA, 02109
W:  617.746-2744 (*please note this is a new number*)
F: (617) 507-8009
Angie at ka-recruiting.com

Our openings are updated daily at www.ka-recruiting.com