[Histonet] ventana customers

Kuhnla, Melissa Melissa.Kuhnla at chsli.org
Mon Jan 23 09:54:01 CST 2017

Good Morning, I am looking for feedback into technical bulletins and memos recently released.  We run benchmark ultras and special strainers.  We are also a facility that uses Vantage.  We have never used the clear label overlays they say are mandatory.  I also do not like the sounds of the software patch they are looking to install to eliminate the rare occurrence of invalid keycodes.  Any input or opinions?  If you are opting out of these...how are you documenting?  Thank you

Melissa Kuhnla
Lead Medical Technologist
for IHC and FISH testing
Regional Laboratory Services
Good Samaritan Hospital
631-609-2551

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.