[Histonet] Releasing of Patient Tissue

Greg Dobbin greg.dobbin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:20:27 CST 2017

Vanessa,
We strongly encourage people that make such requests to use a funeral home
or crematorium to handle the tissue for them (for example an aborted fetus;
or some cultures wish to have an amputated limb buried in their future
burial plot). If they take their own amputated limb and then were to
carelessly or accidentally discard it, a whole host of resources will be
wasted investigating the origin of the found tissue!

If they insist, we have a waiver that they must sign and then we rinse the
tissue very well with running water to remove most of the residual formalin
before packing it up for pick up.
Greg

--
*Greg Dobbin*
1205 Pleasant Grove Rd

*Everything in moderation...even moderation itself**!*