[Histonet] Release of patient tissue

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Wed Jan 18 12:34:53 CST 2017

Our policy is to not release any wet tissue except by subpoena, except for purposes of burial, and then only released to a funeral director.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874
Care, Comfort, and Heal

   2. Releasing of Patient Tissue (Vanessa Keeton)