[Histonet] ANtibody validation records

Charles Riley criley at dpspa.com
Thu Feb 16 07:54:50 CST 2017

Would anyone be willing to share how the document their new antibody
validations when adding a new antibody test to the panel of tests your lab
performs. I currently have a basic packet but feel it could be better and
wanted to see how everyone else performs/records their testing. The people
who were in my position before me failed to keep track of all the new
antibodies and now I am trying to redo them all before our upcoming CAP
inspection. Any help would great be appreciated

--

Charles Riley HT(ASCP)CM

Histopathology Coordinator/ Mohs