[Histonet] Cholecystokinin by IHC

Joanne Clark jclark at pcnm.com
Wed Feb 1 16:31:10 CST 2017

Does anyone know of a commercial/reference testing lab that does Cholecystokinin by IHC?  From what I can find online it looks to be an antibody that is currently only being used in research.  Can any histonet pathologists shed any light on this marker for me?  We have a clinician that would like to have this testing done on his patients.  Thank you!

Joanne Clark, BAAS, HT(ASCP)CM
Director of Histology
Pathology Consultants of New Mexico

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.