[Histonet] Cut FFPE Slides for ISH

Dorothy Hu abtdhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:53:54 CDT 2017

Hi Jennifer,

My ISH slides (FFPE) were stored in -20oC for several months or more than
one year and the targets were less abundant. I didn't use RNAscope though,
which is more sensitive. I don't know what kind of RNA your researcher try
to locate and need to do ISH within 24 hours after cutting?  Fresh cut
section will yield more signal for sure. I think as long as you have a few
copies of genes in your tissue, RNAscope should be able to detect.

Dorothy Hu
HSDM