[Histonet] Digital Pathology & Coverslipping

Haley Huggins hhuggins at novalabs.co
Mon Aug 14 10:48:26 CDT 2017

Glass or film coverslips are fine, but you have to make sure they are
clean, no excess mounting media, or bubbles. The scanners pick up a lot of
extra things you don't want scanned. Also, check with your pathologists to
see if they have an opinion one way or another about which coverslips they
prefer.

*Haley Huggins, HT (ASCP)cm*
*Technical Lab Supervisor*
*1050 Las Tablas Rd, Suite 14*