[Histonet] IHC

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Thu Aug 10 16:55:42 CDT 2017

Emily, ? Are you ensuring excess water is not under the section that would prevent adherence to the slide? Are you using slides recommended by the outside lab? Do they recommend a procedure for drying the slides before sending?    Just a starting point...

Tim Morken
Pathology Site Manager, Parnassus
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center