[Histonet] Cytology pap staining

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 11:57:07 CDT 2017

Are the smears collected, fixed and treated as "usual" along ALL the steps?René

    On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:54 PM, Charles Riley via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

 I have been put in charge of figuring out why our pap stains are light on
the hematoxylin. Everything was filtered and used fresh as per usual using
the same protocol we have used for the past two years.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to fix this problem I would greatly
appreciate it. If you need more information please let me know and I will
get it for you to help assist you in assisting me

--

Charles Riley HT, HTL(ASCP)CM

Histopathology Coordinator/ Mohs